Find the text of Anthem here.
1. What is the first "sin" committed by the narrator? Why is it taboo?
2. What is the significance of plural pronouns in the book?
3. What is Equality's job? Why?
4. Why do the characters have such strange names?
5. What does Equality discover in the tunnel? Why is this a strange discovery?
6. What is the sin of preference?
7. What nickname does Equality give Liberty? Why is that important?
8. Why does the council reject Equality's discovery?
9. What names do Equality and Liberty choose for themselves, and why?
10. What is collectivism? Why did it concern Rand, given her background?